10KV Overhead Insulated Cable
I. Product Standards
This product is suitable for overhead power transmission lines with rated AC voltage U (Um) of 10 (12) KV.
Ⅲ. Usage Characteristics
1. The rated voltage is 10KV.
2. The laying temperature of the cable should not be lower than - 20 C.
3. The highest temperature of (5S) cable when short circuit occurs:
HDPE insulation 150 C XLPE insulation 250 C
4. The maximum permissible long-term operating temperature of cable conductors is:
A. Cables with load-bearing structure: HDPE insulation is 75 C; XLPE insulation is 90 C;
B. Unloaded cable GB has not yet been stipulated, in view of the actual situation should not exceed the "a" stipulated value.
5. The single-phase grounding fault time of the cable is not more than 1 minute each time, or the longest time is not more than 8 hours each time, and the cumulative annual time is not more than 125 hours.
6. The allowable bending radius of cable shall not be less than:
A. Single-core cable is 20(D+d)+5% mm, TR structure is 20 Dmm.
B. Multi-core cable 15(D+d)+5%mm